Adding an F.A.Q. page will hopefully answer some of the most common questions you hear from clients.
Here’s how to add and start an FAQ page.
1. Click on the Web Pages tab.
2. Click on +Add Page in the top right corner.
3. Click on +Add this page in the box that says F.A.Q.
4. The first way to add some FAQ’s to this page is to click on Quick setup. This will show you some examples that you can add.
5. To write your own questions and answers, click on the + symbol.
6. Write the question in here.
7. Type the answer here.
8. Click Add when you’re done.
9. To add another question and answer, go back to step 5 and repeat.