Yes. You can turn a page “off” and add it back with all the same info it had before.
Here’s a quick how- to:
1. Go to the Web Pages tab.
2. Click on the web page you want to disable. Here, we will disable the FAQ page.
3. In the top right corner, it shows the web page is On. Click it to turn it off. That’s it! Links page is gone.
4. To put the FAQ page back on, go to the Web Pages tab.
5. Click on +Add Page.
6. Click on the FAQ page box where it says +Add This Page.
7. Turn the page back on if it hasn’t done it automatically.