Having a schedule on your website is a great way to let other know when you’re available. You can also add a calendar or link to your google calendar.
Here’s how to put a schedule and calendar on your website:
1. Go to the Web Pages tab.
2. Click on +Add page in the top right corner.
3. Click on +Add this page in the box that says Schedule.
4. Theres several things you can do here. Let’s start with the calendar. If you don’t want it on your site, click this box to hide it.
5. To add a new item to the calendar, click on +Add Event.
6. Add the event name, then set the date and time.
7. Click Save when you’re done.
8. Go to the Schedule tab if you’d like to add a schedule.
9. If you don’t want a schedule on your site, click this box to hide it.
10. The sample schedule can be edited, deleted, or re- arranged any way you like. The arrows will move an item up or down on the list.
11. If you click on the pencil, you can edit it.
12. Click on the trash can to delete it.
13. To add a new item, click on the + symbol.
14. Fill out the form. For suggestions like the ones in grey pictured below, click on Suggestions.
15. When you’re done, click Add.
16. Last but not least is Google Calendar. If you want to share information from your Google calendar, go to the Google Calendar tab.
17. Copy your code from google calendar into this box. For information on how to find the code, check out this google help article.
18. Click Save when you’re done.