You can create an email group so it’s easier to send emails to a certain group of people. When Someone signs up for your email list, they will have the option to sign up for your main email list, or just a specific one (if you have more than one)
Let’s Get your communications organized!
1. Click on the Mailing tab.
2. Click on Groups.
3. Click on the + Symbol to add a new email group. (In the picture, I already have one added)
4. Type in the Name for your new email group.
5. Click Add.
Editing your Email Groups:
Click the Trash Can Icon to delete a group.
Click the Pencil Icon to change the name of the group
Click these Arrows to change the order in which visitors will see your mailing list groups in a list.
To add a specific email to one of your groups:
1. Click on Manage beside the group name.
2. Click and drag any email in or out of the list.
3. Click on the X when done. Changes will be saved automatically.