You can take any one of your Youtube videos and embed it onto a web page.
**Please note, you shouldn’t use someone elses’ videos without permission. It’s illegal.
1. Click on the Web Pages tab to get started.
2. Click on the web page you want to put the video on. I’m going to put mine on Home.
3. Open a new tab in your browser and head to your youtube account. Find the video and click on it.
4. Under the video, click on Share.
5. Click Embed.
6. Highlight and Copy the code.
7. Head back over to your account.
8. Click on the Source Code button.
9. Paste the code in the box.
10. Click OK.
11. Click Align Center to put it in the middle of the page. I also added a few spaces above mine.
12. Click Save.