Adding a links or banners page is a great and easy way for your visitors to see all your links in one place. You can add links to your profiles and ads on other sites, favorite charities, or anything you like. Here’s how to set up a page just for links and banners:
1. Click on the Web Pages Tab.
2. Click on +Add Page near the top right corner of the page.
3. Under Links/Banners, click +Add this page.
4. Click on the + symbol to add a banner or link.
5. You will have the choice of image, text link, or HTML code. We will be adding an HTML code today.
6. Copy and paste the HTML code from your favorite site here.
7. Click Add.
8. Here’s the new banner!
9. Repeat steps 4-7 as many times as you like to get all your banners and links on there.