Keep your website and email up and running by having correct nameservers on your domain. You can change the nameservers for your domains registered with GoDaddy in your GoDaddy account. There are always at least two nameservers for a domain, and when nameservers are changed, the place where you manage DNS also changes.
1. Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio.
(Need help logging in? Find your username or password)
2. Select the domain name you would like to use with your Cuties website. Click on it to access its settings.
3. Scroll down and click on “Manage DNS“.
4. In DNS Management, scroll down to the Nameservers area and click on the “Change” button.
5. Tap on “Enter my own nameservers (advanced)”.
6. Enter both nameservers as they have been sent to you. Click “Save” to complete.
You’ll see a Success confirmation letting you know the nameservers have been updated. Most DNS updates take effect within an hour, but could take up to 48 hours to update globally.